Mattawan Athletic Boosters Funding Request Guidelines
Our Purpose: To promote, support, encourage, and assist all school sponsored athletic programs of Mattawan Middle School and Mattawan High School, to provide monies, services, or goods, through contributions, donations, and fund raising activities and to distribute such monies for improvement of school athletic programs.
Coaches: The MAB would like to thank you for your commitment to coaching our student athletes. We realize how much work and dedication this takes on your part and we are committed to providing you with the support your team needs. In an effort to have our club run in an organized manner, and to be fair to all sports/teams seeking assistance, we require funding requests to be completed.
Team Support and Funding Procedures:
- Please complete the Funding Request Form and provide as much supporting information and documentation, (i.e., written estimates, invoices, brochures, etc.) as possible.
- Please complete the form in its entirety and make one request per form. If you are submitting more than one request at a time, please prioritize your requests so we know that you are most in need of at the time. All requests must be signed by the Head Coach.
- Please submit your request no later than two weeks before our monthly meeting date in order to be considered at that meeting. Our meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm (August thru May). Requests for Fall Sports funding can be submitted 2 weeks before our last meeting in July.
- Please submit all requests via email to email@example.com.
What We Ask: The MAB is run by parent volunteers who donate their time and talents.
Requirements to be considered for Funding Requests:
- Coach and/or team representative must be present at 3 out of the 4 Quarterly Meetings per year.
- Team must provide one basket per year for either the Golf Outing or Online Auction.
- Please assign a parent as your “team liaison” who will attend our meetings and pass on information to your team about our events and needs.
- Work Concession dates assigned for Fall, Spring and Winter. When you have a pre‐season meeting, please contact us so that we can have a MAB representative present to talk about the Boosters and collect parent emails.
- Please encourage your parents to get involved. Remind your parents their participation and support will allow the MAB to continue their commitment to our outstanding teams and student athletes for years to come.
Thank you! Go Wildcats!