Concessions & Spirit Shop Volunteers
We need each team to have a volunteer to work the Concessions or Spirit Wear Shop during home games. Students and fans enjoy these amenities at games and they help raise funds for athletic programs.
- We ask each team to have a volunteer work one slot in each of the three seasons.
- If we don’t have volunteers for shifts then we cannot open these shops.
- The stores are usually kept open for the first half of each game, then parents can enjoy the rest of the game.
- A board member will be present to help get things opened up and provide some training.
- The Spring signup will be sent out when those schedules are finalized.
The Winter 2021 Concessions & Spirit Shop Signup Genius is now open and still needs volunteers:
Thank you to all of the coaches that communicate Mattawan Athletic Boosters information to their teams and have Parent Liaisons present at our meetings. Each team and level (Middle School, Freshman JV, Varsity) needs a Parent Liaison to attend and pass on information learned at each Mattawan Athletic Booster Meeting to their team.
If your team does not have an Athletic Boosters Parent Liaison, please ask your team for a Parent Liaison – they can get in the loop by subscribing to our emails.
Upcoming Fundraisers – We Need You!
The Spring Online Auction is fast approaching, now is the time for your team to start planning what basket they would like to donate. We also need Committee Members to help make this event successful, contact Amy Coon @ email@example.com if this is a role that interests you.
The plan is to bring back the popular Fall Golf Outing! Tony McNally & Matt Boven have volunteered to be Co-Chairs – BUT they need committee members to make this event a reality. Contact Tony McNally @ firstname.lastname@example.org if the golf outing interests you.
We can’t do what we do without help. Can you help fill these open roles?
- Concessions – Co-Coordinators
- Golf Outing – Committee Members
- Fundraising – Committee Members
- Online Auction – Committee Members
Do you see a role that interests you? Reply to this email to learn more or email email@example.com.